Natural Balance are committed to the care that they give to their customers and would like to reassure them of the following points:
– All personal details that you provide are for the sole use of Natural Balance and will never be passed on to third parties.
– Client Consultation details are kept strictly confidential and are stored securely.
– Every new client will receive a FREE consultation, to gather information regarding health and lifestyle – this will enable your therapist to determine how to adapt the treatment to best suit your specific requirements.
– A prior explanation of what to expect during your chosen treatment will be given to ensure that you are put at ease and to answer any queries that you may have – when you have a better understanding of what to expect from your treatment, you are able to relax quickly and enjoy all of the benefits it has to offer.
– Clients are encouraged to follow any post treatment advice given. This will help to promote and prolong the benefits of your treatment.
– Client privacy and modesty is respected at all times and where a treatment requires the client to be unclothed, they shall be thoughtfully covered with towels/drapes and only the area being treated will be uncovered at any one time. Under garments are not required to be removed.
– Children under the age of 16 years MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian during a treatment.
– If you are currently receiving treatment from your GP, hospital or any other Health practitioner, please inform them that you are/plan to receive massage treatment.
– Treatment from a Complementary Therapist should not be seen as a substitute for treatment from a qualified Medical Practitioner. As complementary therapists we are unable to diagnose and therefore it is advised that clients seek appropriate medical help for any serious concerns.
If you have any queries/concerns, please feel free to Contact us.
– All new clients should allow an additional 15 – 30 minutes to their first appointment to enable us to carry out an initial consultation.
– Home visits take place within a limited radius and you will need to contact Natural Balance to determine whether we cover your area. Some examples of areas covered are:
Shrewsbury, Hanwood, Minsterley, Pontesbury, Bayston Hill, Guilsfield, Berriew, Welshpool, and many more surrounding areas. Please Contact us for details regarding your area.
– It would be very much appreciated if you could give at least 24 hours notice if for any reason you need to cancel an appointment. This will allow us to open the appointment to other clients and avoid us having to make a 50% cancellation charge.
– Unfortunately lateness causes set backs to appointments and it is therefore the clients responsibility to ensure that they arrive for their treatment in good time. Lateness will result in treatment time being cut with the full fee still applicable.