Ayurvedic Facial Massage is a wonderfully peaceful and calming treatment that has helped many of our clients fall gently into a deep state of relaxation and tranquility, thus allowing a real escapism from the fast pace of life.
How can it help You
- Eases neck & shoulder tension
- Brings relief from tension headaches
- Can improve sinus discomfort
- Gives feelings of peace & tranquility
- Gives a healthy glow to the skin
- Relaxes muscle and connective tissue in the face & scalp
- Relaxes & restores tone around forehead, eyes, nose & mouth
- Can help bring balance to the mind & body
Treatments can last from 30 minutes to 1 1/4 hours
During an Ayurvedic Facial, gentle pressure is applied with fingers and thumbs to specific marma points on the shoulders, neck, scalp and face.
Treatments vary from ½ an hour to 1 1/4 hours and can include the use of oils relevant to the recipients Dosha type, followed by a rejuvenating face mask mixed to your own specific Dosha requirements using only 100% Natural ingredients that are freshly prepared on-site.
Treatments of 1 hour and longer will include massage to the Hands, arms, legs and feet with the longer treatment including exfoliation and moisturising, leaving the skin feeling gloriously silky soft and totally cared for.
To purchase an Ayurvedic treatment as a Gift Voucher, simply click on your choice below.
To pre-book a treatment, you can Email, Telephone or complete our Online Booking Form
Conveniently situated Therapy Studio in Bayston Hill, Shrewsbury.